I’m so glad you guys liked the herbed slow cooker chicken from last week! I’m making another batch this week. Ditto that kombucha tahini dressing! Another dressing I’m totally digging lately? This anti-inflammatory recipe I shared with mindbodygreen last week! I seriously want to eat it on everything.
Today I wanted to share some more miso love with this old favorite dish: Beans & Greens with Miso-Tahini Sauce. I always seem to crave high-fiber foods like beans after a few days of travel, and this is one of my favorite ways to get my fix. Chickpeas and butter beans are my personal favorites, but feel free to use whatever you like best.
This recipe makes enough to enjoy for a few meals—perfect easy meal prep option! I hope you love it as much as I do!
Beans & Greens with Miso-Tahini Sauce
- 8 cups arugula or other greens
- 1 15-oz can beans, rinsed well (~2 cups cooked beans)
- 1 cup roasted zucchini
- 1 cup roasted cauliflower
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1 tablespoon tahini
- 1 tablespoon white miso paste
- Water to thin dressing, if needed
- 4 eggs, fried or poached
- 1 tablespoon hemp seeds or mix of nuts/seeds (optional)
- Combine greens, beans, and veggies in a large salad bowl and set aside.
- In a small bowl, make the dressing by whisking together lemon juice, miso paste, tahini, and water (if needed).
- Toss the salad in dressing and allow to sit a few minutes.
- Meanwhile, poach the eggs.
- Divide salad between 4 bowls and top each with an egg and a sprinkle of seed mix.
(Serves 4—or 1, 4 times)
What foods do you crave after a trip?
***This post may contain affiliate links
Hungry for more?
Subscribe to get the latest nutrition information, self-care strategies, and healthy living tips delivered right to your inbox.