Though it may be just a tad bit early to be busting out the pumpkin spice recipes, I just can’t help it. I’m all over it. I dig summer, but as someone who loves boots and sweaters and wearing pants, I am so ready for fall and all the flavors it comes with.
These little bites are super-easy to whip up and make a great pre- or post-workout snack. They also make a great desk-lunch dessert when you need just a little something to complete your meal. You can eat them on their own or crumble into your favorite yogurt. This recipe makes 10 little guys, but feel free to form into whatever size you prefer. You can also multiply this recipe easily if prepping snacks for a crowd.
Pumpkin Spice Energy Bites
- ½ cup Pumpkin Seeds
- ¼ teaspoon Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 5-6 medjool dates, pitted
- 1 tablespoon dried coconut flakes (optional)
- Pulse pumpkin seeds, pumpkin pie spice, and dates in a food processor until dough forms. Take breaks every few pulses to prevent overheating.
- Form into balls/bites. Roll in coconut flakes, if desired.
- Store in the fridge for up to a week.
What are your favorite snacks?