So yeah, I didn’t fully unpack my suitcase for pretty much all of June, and it was also one of the busiest months I’ve had in terms of projects. Sometimes I feel like I do more focused work when I’m super-busy because I know my time is limited—and also because I’m motivated by what I’m making room for. Between work and personal trips, this month I spent time in both the mountains and in the desert and by the beach—and in the city, of course.
I also made my first National TV appearance in June on NBC’s Nightly News With Lester Holt, talking about a topic that’s very important to me. Another new endeavor I am thrilled to share with you is that I’m now creating guided meditations for Simple Habit, a meditation app designed to help busy people stress less, achieve more, and live better. You can access my recordings via my profile on the platform.
As I do every month, today I’m sharing a round-up of recent publications and media appearances.
June 2019 Media
NBC Nightly News With Lester Holt
The segment actually got picked up by The Daily Show With Trevor Noah. His bit on the fitness trackers was hilarious!
- This Healthy Zucchini Bread Recipe Is The Perfect Combo Of Savory And Sweet
- 6 Papaya Recipes That Taste Like You’re On A Tropical Vacation
- This High Fiber Falafel Bowl Makes For A Satisfying Mediterranean Lunch
- This Trendy New Sweetener Has Gut-Healing Properties, But Is It Worth Trying?
- 5 Nutritionists Reveal The Healthy Meal They Order At Panera
- Healthier (And Not Soggy!) Dishes To Bring To A Picnic
- Here’s The Healthiest Food At McDonald’s, According To Nutritionists
- THIS Is The Healthiest Food You Can Buy At A Gas Station
- The Healthiest Foods At Taco Bell, According To Nutritionists
Well + Good
- The F-Factor Diet Is So Simple, It’ll Make You Reconsider Going Keto
- Dietitians Actually Love Beyond Meat’s Plant-Based Products—But There’s A Catch
Hungry for more?
Subscribe to get the latest nutrition information, self-care strategies, and healthy living tips delivered right to your inbox.