I finally caved and bought a multi-use cooker (Aka Instant Pot). My relatives were super thoughtful and all gave me gift cards I was able to combine to buy this Fagor 3-in-1 multi-use cooker. It has slow cooking, pressure cooking, sauté, rice and risotto settings, steaming, and even a yogurt-making function! I’ve been having a great time playing around with my new kitchen toy, and already it’s become a valuable tool that doesn’t take up a ton of space—key for NYC apartment living. While getting the timing right for pressure cooking has taken some trial and error, this speedy herbed chicken recipe is a keeper. This meal prep staple is perfect for enjoying with cooked veggies, over salad, or added to soups, chilis, or stir-fry.I hope you love it!
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 2 ounces white wine
- 1 cup water
- 1-2 tablespoons herbes de Provence
- Place ingredients in instant pot.
- Place lid on and turn into locked position. Cook on high for 12 minutes
- Don’t forget to release the steam!
- Transfer chicken thighs to a plate and shred with a fork if desired,
Do you have an Instant Pot? What’s your favorite thing to make with it?
Prefer to slow cook? Try this version.
***This post may contain affiliate links
Hungry for more?
Subscribe to get the latest nutrition information, self-care strategies, and healthy living tips delivered right to your inbox.