Hope you’re enjoying a wonderful last week of 2017! The week between Christmas and New Years is always an interesting time—you’re both looking back and looking ahead. I don’t know about you, but for me, that usually entails a wide range of thoughts and emotions. 2017 was a very full year—lots of challenges, but also some very exciting developments. Professionally, this year brought many changes.
For example, I hadn’t thought that I’d be ready to move on from my clinical job for a few years still, but this summer I found myself needing to make that decision. I had actually imagined it would be harder to make up my mind, but the truth was, it was just the right time. So what if my five-year plan had turned into a six-month plan? Sometimes life throws interesting curve balls your way, and blessings can come in the most bizarre disguises. I’m curious to know what I’ll say about this year when it’s further in the past, but if nothing else, I can say I’m proud of how hard I’ve worked in navigating those changes and looking for lessons in the chaos and of and how much I’ve opened my mind and expanded my thinking. I also feel grateful to have worked on so many satisfying writing projects.
December was a busy month with a lot of tight deadlines and last-minute projects, but it was certainly a memorable one. While there’s a little more where this came from, here’s a peek at this month’s publications and media appearances.
December 2017 Media Round-Up
- This Super-Powered Breakfast Releases Feel-Good Chemicals
- Want To Stop A Cold In Its Tracks? Eat This Food.
- The Top 10 Health Benefits Of Turmeric (Plus, How To Use It In Everything)Short Days Got You Down? This One-Day Anti-SAD Diet Will Perk You Right Up
- The Best Ways To Address Food Allergies At Parties And Other Social Events
- How Dietitians Want You To Approach Your New Year’s Resolutions
- Healthy Habits For Successful Networking
- Tips For Finding Your Sweet Spot With Coffee
- How FSAStores’s Consumer Education Specialist Ijeoma Iruke Makes Health A Priority
- What To Eat Before A Morning Workout
- How To Rally After A Late Night
- How KIND’s Dietitian Stephanie Perruzza Fuels Busy Days
Food & Nutrition Magazine:
What are you most proud of from 2017?
This has been another installment of the Running with Spoons Thinking Out Loud link party, where randomness is the name of the game. Thanks to Amanda for hosting.