I can’t believe September is starting up and we’re getting ready to welcome fall. August was a busy month over here. Between work and family stuff, I feel like I was away more than I was home. I traveled to Wisconsin and later to South Carolina and Georgia. I also had a few speaking engagements and events in NYC, and lots of fun projects in the works. I’ve also got lots of new podcast episodes up for you to check out on Libsyn and Spotify as well as a bunch of new guided meditations now available on Simple Habit.
After spending so much time this summer editing the manuscript, I’m so excited for my book to come out in January! It’s available for preorder right now on Amazon, and I’ve been working on a free gift for folks who preorder—I can’t wait to tell you more about it soon!
As I do every month, today I’m sharing a look at some recent publications and media appearances.
August 2019 Media
- 9 Health Experts Share Their Best Tips For Saving $$$ On Healthy Food
- These Are The Best Keto-Approved Sweeteners
- Craving Carbs? Here’s What It Means + The Healthiest Ones To Eat
Well + Good
The Washington Post
- Dunkin Has New Breakfast Burrito Bowls. Here’s What Dietitians Really Think.
- Starbucks Has A New Pumpkin Cream Cold Brew. Here’s What Dietitians Really Think.
- KFC Is Testing Out Vegan Fried Chicken—Here’s What Dietitians Think About It
Hungry for more?
Subscribe to get the latest nutrition information, self-care strategies, and healthy living tips delivered right to your inbox.