Happy What I Ate Wednesday. How’s your week going? Mine is moving along at a million miles an hour, so let’s get down to the “what I ate” part of this post so we can all go on our merry hectic ways. Thank you as always to the lovely Jenn of Peas & Crayons for hosting the weekly link party. Take a visit to see more WIAW from other bloggers!
I love spending Sundays catching up on the little human things like laundry, cleaning, and cooking for the week ahead. This past weekend was the perfect example of that. I also enjoyed a lot of nurturing, delicious foods.
- Breakfast: Pumpkin cranberry oatmeal, topped with homemade cranberry sauce and peanut butter
- Lunch: Langostino mac & cheese
- Snack: Plain Greek yogurt with more cranberry sauce, a little pumpkin puree, and cinnamon, with cereal on top
- Dinner: Roasted cauliflower chickpea soup (recipe coming soon)
- Snack: Trader Joe’s chocolate cheddar cheese and a sliced pear
How do you like to spend your Sundays? What’s the best thing you’ve eaten this week?
Hungry for more?
Subscribe to get the latest nutrition information, self-care strategies, and healthy living tips delivered right to your inbox.