So it turns out thatI didn’t lose a filling the other day—I needed a freaking crown in my root canal tooth! Good grief. At least I’m feeling better, if a bit sore.
What I Ate Wednesday almost caught me off guard again this week, but I did remember to snap some photos to share for the weekly link party. Thank you as always to the lovely Jenn of Peas & Crayons for hosting. Major props to a lady who can juggle taking care of a newborn baby girl with, like, anything. I have a hard enough time fitting all my own stuff in on a daily basis! Take a visit to see more WIAW from other bloggers!
Here’s what I ate on Saturday. It was a strange day but eventually concluded with karaoke. Should I be embarrassed of the fact that I can do karaoke completely sober? I had a blast celebrating my sister’s birthday with some silly song-singing. I was ravenous almost all day—I guess that’s because I was constantly moving around, except for when I was napping.
- Breakfast: Plum oatmeal with a little pumpkin mixed in; topped with tahini & a drizzle of honey
- Lunch: Salad, salsa verde chicken soup from the freezer, toast with Trader Joe’s guacamole hummus
- Snacks: an adorably tiny apple; yogurt with cinnamon, cereal, jam, and PB2 sauce
- Dinner: An egg white frittata that fell apart; toast with more guacamole hummus
- Snacks: a few sips of a whiskey & club soda that I decided I didn’t want after all and a few kernels of kettle corn at the karaoke place; later I made more PB2 sauce and sliced a banana on top along with some Krave cereal I swiped from the cafeteria at work (too freaking sweet to eat for breakfast but perfect for dessert)
What’s the best thing you’ve eaten recently? Favorite cereal?