Is it just me or is this week flying by? Suddenly it’s What I Ate Wednesday again! Thank you as always to the lovely Jenn of Peas & Crayons for hosting the weekly link part. Take a visit to see more WIAW from other bloggers!
Since I wasn’t sure if I’d be too busy to snap pictures this week, I wanted to share some weekend eats. Here’s what I ate on my “artist date” Saturday, between fun excursion.
- Breakfast: apple spice oatmeal with PB and fig & ginger preserves
- Lunch: spinach & mushroom egg white omelette with a side salad and toast with cottage cheese & nutritional yeast
- Snack: Greek yogurt with puffed millet and sun butter
- Dinner: whole wheat rotini with grilled chicken, kale, butternut squash, and goat cheese; a glass of wine
- Snack: banana with PB2 and shredded coconut (a recent Whole Foods bulk bin purchase)
What’s the best thing you’ve eaten recently?