Happy weekend! Hope you’re up to something fabulous! I’m at the beach with some old friends.
As mentioned last weekend, I have a new playlist for you, inspired by my dating rant from a few weekends back when I asked wtf is wrong with men. I think it’s good to put on while doing a little therapeutic Saturday-night cleaning. Enjoy!
- Two of Us—The Beatles
- A Tattered Line of String—the Postal Service
- I’m Not Ready Yet—David Byrne
- You Can’t Hurry Love—The Supremes
- Maggie’s Farm—Bob Dylan
- Long Time Gone—Crosby, Stills &Nash
- Cowgirl in the Sand—Neil Young
- Wolves—Iron & Wine
- Amelia—Joni Mitchell
- Acid Tongue—Jenny Lewis (aka 2013 Part I in a bottle)
- Wagon Wheel—Old Crow Medicine Show
- January Wedding—Avett Brothers
- Awake My Soul—Mumford & Sons
- I’ll Wear It Proudly—Elvis Costello
- Dance me to the End of Love—the Civil Wars
- Mind Games—John Lennon
- Love in Vain—the Rolling Stones
- Old Shoes (& Picture Postcards)—Tom Waits
- Rivers and Roads—the Head and the Heart
- Comeback Kid (That’s My Dog)—Brett Dennen
- Recycled Air (live)—Postal Service
What are you up to this weekend? Any fortune cookie wisdom you’d like to share?
Hungry for more?
Subscribe to get the latest nutrition information, self-care strategies, and healthy living tips delivered right to your inbox.