Wow, I can’t believe we are already in April! I’m popping in today with a round-up or some recent publications and media appearances. One of my favorite parts of my work is that I get to write and speak about nutrition and healthy lifestyle practices and that I have the opportunity to interview others as well who are doing work to help people lead healthier lives.
Here’s a look at recent publications and media appearances. And stay tuned—next week I’m making a major announcement!
2022 Q1 Media
- How To Stock Your Kitchen For a Productive Workday
- How This Female Butcher Broke Into the Male-Dominated Meat Aisle
- Stitch Fix Teams Up With The Happier App To Help Fight Gymtimidation
- Betterment Survey Data Shows Employees Prioritize Financial Wellness Benefits Above Other Perks
Featured in :
- 25 Dietitians from Around the World on How to Celebrate Flavor (Plus, their favorite dish!)
- Much Vitamin C is in an Orange?
- Health & Wellness Coaching: What It Is And How to Get Certified
- Healthy Hangover Foods
- Fish oil vs Omega-3 supplements
- So You’re Looking For the Perfect Sugar Substitute…Here’s What You need To Know
- Coconut Sugar Vs Sugar
- I’m A Registered Dietitian and these Are The Healthiest Fish To Eat
- What’s in the Starbucks Iced Toasted Vanilla Oatmilk Shaken Espresso, and Is It Healthy?
- The Best Probiotics for Women, According To Nutritionists
- Starbucks Just Launched A New Energy Drink: Is Baya Healthy?
- What Is A Calorie Deficit Diet? Experts Explain How It Works
- My Words of the Year for 2022
- Schedule Yourself In
- Interview with DOLE Sunshine Executives Lara Ramdin and Orzse Hodi
- Approachable Cleansing Rituals
- Interview with Pure Barre President Regan Stokes
- Revisiting the Power of Gratitude Journaling
- The Power of Intention
- Interview with Vanessa Steil
- Interview with Anisha Patel Dunn
- Interview with Freshly CEO Anna Fabrega
- Interview with Max Lugavere
For more regular updates, you can sign up for my newsletter and enjoy a free healthy recipe book as a thank you.
Hungry for more?
Subscribe to get the latest nutrition information, self-care strategies, and healthy living tips delivered right to your inbox.