Today I’m sharing one of my favorite salads. This is actually the one that got me obsessed with zucchini noodles a couple years ago. I know you’ll love it. This is delicious as is, but I also love to add chicken or white beans. Enjoy!
Goat Cheese Caprese Salad
- 2 medium zucchini, spiralized
- 1/2 pint cherry tomatoes, halved
- 4 ounces goat cheese, sliced or crumbled
- Fresh basil leaves, torn
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- salt and pepper to taste
- Toss zucchini, tomatoes, goat cheese, and basil together.
- Divide between 4 plates. Drizzle olive oil and balsamic over each. Season with salt and pepper.
To make this more of a meal, feel free to add some beans (I did cannellini beans with this and loved it!) or some chicken or shrimp.
What’s your favorite salad?