Today I’m sharing one of my favorite salads. This is actually the one that got me obsessed with zucchini noodles a couple years ago. I know you’ll love it. This is delicious as is, but I also love to add chicken or white beans. Enjoy!
Goat Cheese Caprese Salad
- 2 medium zucchini, spiralized
- 1/2 pint cherry tomatoes, halved
- 4 ounces goat cheese, sliced or crumbled
- Fresh basil leaves, torn
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- salt and pepper to taste
- Toss zucchini, tomatoes, goat cheese, and basil together.
- Divide between 4 plates. Drizzle olive oil and balsamic over each. Season with salt and pepper.
To make this more of a meal, feel free to add some beans (I did cannellini beans with this and loved it!) or some chicken or shrimp.
What’s your favorite salad?
Hungry for more?
Subscribe to get the latest nutrition information, self-care strategies, and healthy living tips delivered right to your inbox.