Um, wow, how is it already the end of May? This month flew by. I’m heading to Boston for an event and it’s just dawning on me that I haven’t been there since 2016, when I did a presentation on nutrition for MS at a conference and demo-ed this red lentil beet hummus.
Time flies, huh?
Anyway, this been one heck of a month. Whereas March and April had me wanting to claw my eyes out and cry while curled up in a little ball on the floor (kidding but not), May has been full of strange magic and finally some freaking sun. I’ve also been doing a lot of writing and some fun media projects I’m excited to share with you guys.
While we’re on the topic of excitement, OMG—I am thrilled to share this: I’m the featured guest this week on Jenny Glantz’s You’re Not Getting Any Younger podcast. Check out the episode (11) here: How To Eat Healthy When You’re Busy Or On The Go. We’re talking healthy eating to fuel your hustle, PMS remedies, and my favorite Trader Joe’s finds.
Here’s a round-up of some recent publications and media appearances from May.
- 5 Life-Changing Kitchen Organization Hacks That Will Streamline Your Daily Routine
- How Healthy Living Bloggers With Kids Make Time For Their Own Wellness
- Try This Healthy Salad Formula To Energize Your Afternoon
- Primary’s Lisa Skye Hain On The Power Of Intention
- 3 Signs Your Diet Is Hurting Your Career
- 8 Nutritionists Reveal Their Favorite Healthy Snacks They Always Have With Them
- 14 Bedtime Snacks That Are Actually Good For You
Talk About Coffee:
What are you most proud of from this month?
This has been another installment of the Running with Spoons Thinking Out Loud link party, where randomness is the name of the game. Thanks to Amanda for hosting.
***This post may contain affiliate links. I only share products and services I love and would recommend anyway.