Wow, where did March go? I wanted to pause and look back at the past month. I don’t know about you, but I felt like this was an intense one—mostly good things, but just a lot of changes. Meditation has really been helping me stay centered through the challenging stuff and to allow myself to dream bigger about the positives.
Mercury was in retrograde for most of this month, too—annoying for tech, paperwork, and little communication mishaps, but that lends itself well to hunkering down to do some serious planning revising, and behind-the-scenes work. I’ve got lots of exciting book updates coming your way, and I’m launching a podcast in a few weeks—more on that to come!
As I do every month, today I’m sharing some recent publications and media appearances.
March 2019 Media
- Spending All Your Energy On Others? The Organic Nanny Has The Self-Care Tools You Need.
- How I Finally Made Meditation A Daily Habit
- Good Zing Founder Serena Oppenheim On The Strength Of Sharing Your Story In The Start-Up World
- How To Find The Right Tracking Tool To Help You Meet Your Health Goals When You’re Crazy-Busy
- Five Low-Cost Self-Care Tools
- What The Heck Is Rapeseed Oil And Should You Be Cooking With It?
- The Definitive Egg Story: Why That Study Was Flawed & What’s Actually True