Hope you’re having a great week! I’m still away with my family so just popping in quickly to say hi. Last week I talked about some of the food, fashion, and fitness things I’ve been obsessed with this month, and today I want to share some of my recent articles and media appearances. July has been packed with cool projects and fun events.
I’d love to hear what wellness topics and trends you’re into. Drop a comment or reach out to me on my Contact page to send me a note.
July 2018 Media
- Why Nurturing Your Health Is Good For Your Career
- Seed’s Ara Katz On Self-Care Essentials For Entrepreneurs
- The Best Smoothie For Your Busy Day
- OmGal Rebecca Pacheco On The Career Benefits Of Yoga
- Is Joy Of Missing Out The New Self-Care?
- What’s The Deal With Pea Protein…And Is It Actually Healthy?
- Pipcorn Is Basically The Same As Popcorn, But You Know What, I’m Okay With That!
For more up-to-the-minute food and nutrition info and a behind the scenes look, connect with me on Instagram and scope out my stories.
This has been another installment of the Running with Spoons Thinking Out Loud link party, where randomness is the name of the game. Thanks to Amanda for hosting.