I’d been working up to January 2020 for almost two years, so it’s a little surreal that it already come and gone. My book, The Little Book of Game Changers: 50 Healthy Habits For Managing Stress & Anxietyr was released. When people have asked me about my process, I’ve said that the writing was the easy part for me—there’s all that other stuff like editing and promo. I also got a lot of questions about whether I worked with an agent and what it was like finding a publisher, so I share it all in this podcast episode. Reviews matter. If you read the book and enjoy it, it would mean the world to me if you’d consider leaving a review on Amazon.
I’m always baffled when I hear stories about people who quit their jobs or took a year off to write a book because, well, that just wasn’t an option—nor would I want to do that! I love my work, and I feel so fortunate that I get to help people simplify their lives and feel better through my writing, speaking, consulting, and coaching. Last month, I had a bunch of speaking engagements and projects that had nothing to do with the book, and of course also plenty of writing. Here’s a look at what I’ve been up to lately.
January 2020 Media
- Mindbodygreen Podcast: Dietitian-Approved Ways To Drink Alcohol and Be Healthy
- 3 RD-Approved Ways To Drink Alcohol And Be Healthy
- 3 Healthy Ways To Help You Cultivate Healthy Habits
- 5 Tiny Tweaks To Help You Live A Healthy Lifestyle No Matter How Busy You Are
You Can Pound This Podcast:
- Thrive Global: This Smart Advice Will Help You Customize Your Morning And Evening Routines To Help You Meet Your Goals Faster
- Wishbeads Podcast Interview (episode 17)
Well + Good:
Hungry for more?
Subscribe to get the latest nutrition information, self-care strategies, and healthy living tips delivered right to your inbox.