So wow—I was just blown away by your support and encouragement when I made the announcement last week about my upcoming book. I am so grateful for your positive energy. I’ve been really busy behind the scenes (probably why I’ve been falling asleep when trying to meditate) so it’s exciting to be able to share some of what I have in the works.
It’s funny, I used to think that people would drop everything and focus just on writing their book—and maybe some people do—but as a solopreneur with a business to keep running and clients to show up for, I had a very different experience! I got super-nerdy and organized in order to meet my deadline. Would you guys be interested in a post about that?
Anyway, in the meantime, I’ve kept writing new articles, going to events, giving interviews, and apparently making headlines as the nutritionist “blasting” the president’s fast food feast—my dad would have been amused. I’ve also been taking on some new 1:1 clients. I also have some more exciting news to share with you soon so stay tuned!
As I do every month, today I’m sharing a round-up of some recent publications and media appearances.
January 2019 Media
- Why I’m Not Setting A Resolution For 2019
- This Foodie Founder Turned Her Desire For A Delicious Alcohol-Free Drink Into A Business
- The Self-Care Challenges That Shaped These Entrepreneurs
- A Food Psychology Expert Shares How To Rewrite Your Food Story This Year
- Food And Wellness Entrepreneurs Share The Best Career Advice They’ve Been Given
Featured On Le Culture Club blog
- I Tried A Low-FODMAP Diet And It Actually Healed My Gut
- Why Is Packing A Healthy Lunch For Work So Hard? We Asked The Pros To Solve All Your Problems
- The ONE Thing The Healthiest People We Know Do To Detox in January
- he ONE Thing The Healthiest People We Know Do To Detox in January
- Foods High In Purines: Manage Gout By Avoiding These 25 Foods
- How To Reverse Diabetes Naturally In 6 Feasible Steps
- Nutritionists Weight In On Trump’s Fast-Food Order For Clemson Football Team : “This Sets A Bad Example”
Want to stay in the loop about The Little Book Of Game-Changers? Sign up for my email list to get the inside scoop on events, deals, and more!
Also, for my NYC peeps, there are still some spots open for the Six Degrees Society event on 2/20!