Whoa, January. Where did you go? I feel like I do this every month where I start off feeling kind of slow and then by the time I get to the last week, I’m, like, “Oh. I did all that?”
I’m still riding the SMART AF goals wave for this year. Aka—specific, measurable, achievable, realistic, timely goals that are also fun.
Two of my business goals for this year involve branching out more into radio and television, and that first week in January I did two really fun spots. One was on San Francisco’s KCBS radio talking about #DryJanuary, and then a few days later I did a live segment for China Global TV Network (CGTN) on How To Keep New Years Resolutions.
I’ve also been working on fitting in more family and social time. For example, I’ve had fun cooking some delicious meals with my mom and sister this month, and it’s been great to catch up with friends and go to some interesting events.
This has also been a really busy writing month. Here’s a peek at what I’ve been up to.
January 2018 Media List
- Resolutions To Boost Your Energy In The New Year
- Plated’s Head Chef Elana Karp: Making Delicious Homemade Meals Accessible
- How To Eat Healthy In A Restaurant
- Annie Grace: “This Naked Mind” Author On A New Life Without Alcohol
- Top Coffee Shop Picks To Fuel Your Workday
- Why You Have To Stop Comparing Your Eating Habits To Your Friends’
- 5 Recipe Hacks That Will Change The Way You Make Soup
- How To Know When It’s Time To Phase Out An Unhealthy Friend
- The Warm Smoothie Recipe For Cold Winter Mornings
- Is Panera’s New “Real” Egg Breakfast Sandwich All It’s Cracked Up To Be?
China Global TV Network (CGTN)
What are some of your 2018 goals?
This has been another installment of the Running with Spoons Thinking Out Loud link party, where randomness is the name of the game. Thanks to Amanda for hosting.
Hungry for more?
Subscribe to get the latest nutrition information, self-care strategies, and healthy living tips delivered right to your inbox.