I hate when I see a delicious-looking recipe I don’t have the equipment to make. For the longest time, grilled foods were on that list. Some things just aren’t the same on a George Foreman .
I made this using this grill pan, which I have blabbed about on here a zillion times. It’s seriously upped my cooking came, though. Possibly the best $30 I spent last year!
- 1 lb asparagus, trimmed
- Cooking oil spray
- garlic powder to taste
- Sea salt & pepper to taste
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Spritz cooking oil spray on grill pan. Heat grill pan to medium.
- Place asparagus on grill pan.
- Cook until asparagus is tender, turning several times for even cooking.
- Remove asparagus from grill pan. Toss with garlic powder, sea salt, pepper, and lemon.
Serve hot or cold.
Are there any types of cooking you feel left out of?
***This post may contain affiliate links