Happy Monday! How did you like last week’s collagen hot cocoa? I’ve got another chocolate recipe for you today because why not? I’ve been finding myself recommending this recipe a lot to my clients lately for when they want “a little something” for a taste of something sweet after a meal. They’re also super-easy to make. I posted this one last year, but it’s definitely a good one to revisit.
Dark Chocolate Banana Bites
- 2 medium to large bananas, sliced into 1/2-inch rounds
- 2 ounces dark chocolate
- 1/2 ounce white chocolate
- Melt dark chocolate in the microwave in 30-second increments.
- Roll banana slices in dark chocolate until covered. Place slices on waved paper on a plate or baking sheet and freeze at least one hour to harden chocolate.
- Melt white chocolate in the microwave. Drizzle over banana slices. Place back in freezer until ready to enjoy.
Makes ~12-16 rounds
What’s your favorite sweet snack?
***This post may contain affiliate links.