Welcome to my first blog post of 2021! We made it to the new year. As I mentioned on Instagram the other day, 2020 year reminded me that, in so many ways, so much comes down to how we respond to shake-ups and what we’re willing to believe about the depths of our resilience. Like many people, my 2020 was marked by incredible loss and uncertainty—but also transformation.
Last week on the blog and podcast I talked about my approach to setting intentions for the year ahead by choosing a word to focus on. As we enter 2021, I have been thinking a lot about the word “Thrive” and what it means to bloom where you’re planted. I don’t care if it’s cheesy, but it’s what resonates with me right now.
I have some really exciting news to share with you in the coming weeks, but for now, I’m sharing a look at my monthly round-up of publications and media appearances.
December 2020 Media
Podcast episodes :
- Dietitian Frances Largeman Roth
- Amos Institute Founder Amylee Amos
- Earth & Olive Founder Monet Bush
- Undercover Snacks Founder Diana Levy
- My Word of the Year for 2021
- Bookmark This Cozy Collagen Cocktail, Just In Time For The Holidays
- An RD’s Soothing Butternut Squash Soup with A Discreet Powerhouse Ingredient
- The Festive Cocktail (Or Mocktail) That’s Perfect For Your Virtual Gatherings
- Why Champagne Hangovers Are So Much Worse? And What To Do About It
For those of you guys interested in diet and lifestyle tips for breast cancer survivors, last month I led the first monthly virtual food demo on Instagram live on the Valley Breast Center page. You can follow along and join future ones here.