- 1/2 cup almonds, sliced or chopped
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 1/2 cup unsweetened coconut
- 1.5 tbsp whole wheat flour (optional)
- .5 tbsp honey
- 3 tbsp maple syrup
- 2 tbsp coconut oil (you can use canola instead)
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 cup raisins (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Toast almonds on un-greased baking sheet for 10 minutes or until slightly brown.
- Mix oats, flour, and coconut in a large boil. Add almonds when cool enough to handle. Mix until combined.
- Add honey, maple syrup, coconut oil, and vanilla. Stir until combined.
- Lower heat to 280 degrees. Spread granola onto one large or two small baking sheets and bake for 15 minutes. Stir mixture and bake for another 5 minutes. Stir again. Bake another 2-7 minutes or until mixture is a golden brown color.
- Allow to cool. Add raisins if using. Store in an airtight container.
~Makes around 8 cups
Hungry for more?
Subscribe to get the latest nutrition information, self-care strategies, and healthy living tips delivered right to your inbox.