This recipe was originally inspired by a dip recipe over on Running with Spoons that I basically lost it over. A few minor tweaks and I felt totally justified eating it by the bowl. This high-protein, high-fiber recipe has become one of my go-to desk breakfasts. All you have to do is make the day (or two) before in a portable container so you can enjoy it at your convenience. Oh, and the best part? Totally tastes like cheesecake.
Serves 2 (or 1, twice)
- ¾ c cottage cheese
- ¾ c plain Greek yogurt
- 1 tbsp coconut flour
- 2 tbsp ground flax
- ¼ tsp vanilla
- 1/ tsp cinnamon
- Dash of salt
- 1-2 tsp sweetener of choice
1. Combine ingredients in a food processor. Process until mixture resembles cheesecake in consistency.
2. Serve layered with fruit, nuts, or other toppings.
- Add ¼ cup pumpkin puree and pumpkin pie spice. Sweeten with maple syrup.
- Add 1 tbsp cocoa powder. Garnish with cacao nibs and coconut flakes.
What’s your favorite breakfast?
Hungry for more?
Subscribe to get the latest nutrition information, self-care strategies, and healthy living tips delivered right to your inbox.