Happy Monday! It’s Labor Day here in the United States so if you’re taking the day off, I hope it’s restful. Thank you for all the good wishes on our wedding on the 29th. While it wasn’t the wedding we had originally planned, it was a special day we will remember forever.
August was a really intense but exciting month, and since COVID has made it hard to take a proper honeymoon, after taking a few days off, I went back to work. On September 2nd I hosted the first in a series of virtual networking events for health and wellness professionals who want to break into the media. We had a great group and I’m excited for our events to come. Check my new Events page for more details in the weeks ahead.
I also had the privilege of interviewing some amazing podcast guests—and so many more episodes featuring incredible experts are coming your way in September and October. Here’s a look at August’s content:
As I share every month, here’s a look at some recent publications and media appearances.
August 2020 Media
Quoted in :
- What are acerola cherries?
- 3 Expert-Backed Ways To Support Stable Blood Sugar
- Can You Freeze Watermelon?
- 4 Things You Can Do In The Morning To Support Gut Health All Day Long
- What Is A Health Coach?
- Is Apple Cider Vinegar a Probiotic?
Eat This, Not That
- These Natural Gums Aren’t Filled With Sketchy Chemicals
- The New Starbucks Kiwi Refresher is Under 100 Calories