Happy Monday! I am just in awe that it is the last week of April already! It’s been a busy, intense, but lovely month. And it’s finally iced coffee weather!
As I do every month, I’ve got some articles to share with you, and I am also super-excited to announce that I released my podcast, Drama-Free Healthy Living With Jess Cording, this month! I’ve got a bunch of episodes coming your way, and I’ll be promoting them on social media, so stay tuned for more! You can listen here or on Spotify.
Here’s a peak at what else I’ve been getting into.
April 2019 Media
- Five Low-Cost Self-Care Tools
- Soccer Star Julie Ertz Shares Her Training And Self-Care Essentials
- 3 Simple, Stress-Fighting Breakfast Recipes
The Michelin Guide
- The Five Best Low-Card, Low-Sugar Hard Seltzers You Can Sip On
- Registered Dietitians Share Their 8 Favorite Ways To Eat Eggs For Breakfast
- Registered Dietitians Share 6 Unexpected Ways To Enjoy Frozen Peas For Every Meal
- The 14 Healthiest Things You Can Buy At Trader Joes