Happy Sunday! Welcome to another Small Collection, a new series I started to help me focus on the things that bring me joy.
* This weekend I am celebrating the wedding of one of my oldest lady-friends. I remember running into her on the subway the morning after she’d met him at an event and was wondering whether he would call. Of course he did. Meeting him a few months later, I had one of those moments were something in the universe clicks into place and you say, “Yes. I get it now.”
* My request to adopt a puppy was accepted by the powers that be in my building. I’m excited to share more updates with you guys soon : )
* I just registered for an event where Deepak Chopra will be speaking later this summer. I’m beyond excited. #nerdalert
* Trying to eat like Gwyneth. Hilarious! For the record, I don’t hate Gwyneth Paltrow, but I do get a kick out of how incensed people get by her.
* Pretty snacks are the best.
What’s brought you joy this week?
Hungry for more?
Subscribe to get the latest nutrition information, self-care strategies, and healthy living tips delivered right to your inbox.