Hey guys. . . Guess what? It’s the end of the third quarter! Just one to go before the end of the year! Can you believe it is only a few months until 2023? Woah!
I hope this post finds you well from a beautiful and busy hot summer and you’re settling into the everyday routine of a gorgeous golden fall.
I’ve been busy this last quarter with lots of exciting projects and events, and what I’m most excited about is that my new book, The Farewell Tour: A Caregiver’s Guide to Stress Management, Sane Nutrition, and Better Sleep is being released in just a few short weeks! You can preorder here.
As I share every quarter, below is a list of some articles, podcasts, and other media I’ve been blessed to be a part of this past quarter:
Q3 2022 Media
Seeking Center Podcast:
- In New Book, Bestselling Author Susan Cain Explores The Value Of Bittersweetness In A World Of Toxic Positivity
- To Support Mental Wellbeing, Seed Health Launches A Gut-Brain Development Program In Partnership With Axial Therapeutics
- The Power of Free Lunch
- Benefits of Iron and Iron-Rich Foods to Add to Your Diet
- 5 Ways Food Can Help Reduce Risk of Cancer, According to a Dietitian
Interview with Dr. Limor Goren
Interview with Vanessa Risetto and Tamar Samuels
Interview with Holistic Nutritionist Maria Marlowe
Interview with Best-Selling Author Susan Cain
Other Media Appearances
- The 11 Best Healthy Meal Delivery Services of 2022
- Exactly When You Should Take A Vitamin B Complex Supplement to Support Overall Wellness
- When You Should Take Spirulina, According To Registered Dietitians
Hungry for more?
Subscribe to get the latest nutrition information, self-care strategies, and healthy living tips delivered right to your inbox.